SDL is currently looking for full-time native German Smartphone Testers to work on-site, to support the R&D team of an AI project in the areas of Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text To Speech (TTS) at the office in Leipzig, Germany. No prior experience is required. Our client is a leading global ICT solutions provider firm. The contract will be initially around 3 months starting ASAP until the 22nd October 2018. It is likely that the contract will be extended afterwards.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Voice Assistant Feature Testing – QA & Performance testing on the client’s bespoke intelligence assistant
• Perform quality assurance "end user" testing on live networks
• Conduct application test engineer, such as embedded application testing, contents testing and UI function testing on the mobile device
• Provide informed feedback on interface usability and phone design concept
• Manage or work to a test schedule
• Generate natural utterances to operate each feature of the phone
• Native German speaker with neutral accent
• Fluent in written and spoken English (standard pronunciation)
• Interest in mobile apps
• Familiar with Android phone
• Non-developers but good with PC. Software Tool understanding is a plus but not essential
• Ability to use PC (especially MS Office) and work with database tool
• Degree educated in any discipline
• Linguistic background is a plus but not essential
If this sounds like you, then please email your English CV to Onusa Paul at email@example.com .
Using an actual e-mail address usually helps when looking for a job. Don't worry we won't spam you :-)
Improve your chances to find the right job.
By leaving your e-mail address you get access to the advanced jobsearch functions, unlock better matching and never miss out on the latest jobs. You will receive an e-mail with a password from us including a link to unsubscribe. (Of course we would love if you didn't do that.) Please come back to find out how a free account helps you getting the job you deserve.