For our client, an EPC contractor which operates worldwide, we are looking for a HR CREWING OFFICER
Do you want to be part of the HR Team as crewing officer and be responsible for the organization and coordination of the personnel activities of employees on board of the vessels? Then you should read further!
As an HR crewing officer you:
• coordinate the planning of the employees on board of our vessels on a time and cost efficient manner. You hereby keep account of national, international and operational requirements;
• follow the training needs of the planned crew, both administrative and operational, closely and think along with their career development within the company;
• estimate the skills of the crew and help in the efficient planning on a formal and informal manner;
• maintain contacts with potential candidates;
• maintain good daily contacts with colleagues within the HR department, other departments in the office and with managers abroad and on board;
• will be involved in the international recruitment process.
• will also take an active role in recruiting suitable personnel during maritime job fairs;
• offer logistic support alternately during the weekends.
You need the following qualifications to be an HR crewing officer:
• have a bachelor thinking level;
• take responsibilities, be focused on achieving results, be proactive and enterprising;
• be representative, communicative, problem solving and have a very flexible attitude (sometimes working during the weekend);
• speak and write fluent English, Dutch is an advantage;
• experience on a (crewing/logistic) HR department in a technical environment is an advantage;
• experience in maritime legislation regarding crew is an advantage, otherwise you must be willing to learn this within a short term.
NOTE: Only candidates eligible to work and live in the EU will be considered for this role.