We work with a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in more than 50 countries worldwide across a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs well over 700 team members across various business segments, support services and internal operations.
• 38.000 CZK – 48.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
• Extensive corporate benefits package.
• International working environment.
• All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
• Accessible and supportive management.
• Free refreshments in the workplace.
• Social events and team building activities.
• State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
The Intercompany Accountant is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering the month-end financial information that impacts Balance Sheets and P&L. This position plays a critical part in the company`s month-end close process resulting in complete an accurate financial statements. The Intercompany Accountant is responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with local legislation, US GAAP standards, and the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX).
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
• Accounts Payable Processing – includes posting and parking high volumes of invoices based on the intercompany processes through the journals.
• Accounts Receivable Processing – includes preparing and posting outgoing and estimated invoices.
• Checking invoices to ensure all relevant information is present, searching for appropriate backup to determine the correct coding, and resolving disputes.
• Working to reduce items posted to the suspense account, actively working to clear those items to the appropriate GL.
• Monthly intercompany reconciliation – including downloading the GL from SAP.
• Preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any discrepancies within the threshold limit.
• Determining and posting unrealized foreign exchange gains/losses.
• Preparing settlement EFT’s for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities is completed.
• Maintaining the database – initiating Income Withholding Order.
• Requesting pricing from project managers, setting up coding in cooperation with the Master Data team.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
• A degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
• Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position (within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred).
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
• Proactive and strong analytical skills.
• Excel experience is desirable.
• The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
• Must have a strong work ethic.
Feel free to send me your CV on my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Using an actual e-mail address usually helps when looking for a job. Don't worry we won't spam you :-)
Improve your chances to find the right job.
By leaving your e-mail address you get access to the advanced jobsearch functions, unlock better matching and never miss out on the latest jobs. You will receive an e-mail with a password from us including a link to unsubscribe. (Of course we would love if you didn't do that.) Please come back to find out how a free account helps you getting the job you deserve.