Our partner is among the largest consumer products organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, our partner manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Behind this business force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our partner operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality and candor.
• 45.000 CZK – 55.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
• Extensive corporate benefits package.
• International working environment.
• All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
• Accessible and supportive management.
• Free refreshments in the workplace.
• Social events and team building activities.
• State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
As a Supply Chain Planning Analyst you will be responsible to assure availability of packaging materials of several material groups. This includes the coordination of packaging material changeovers and the alignment between departments and suppliers. You will provide monthly hedging reports, weekly working capital reports for plants. Provide, capture and communicate weekly & monthly reports. You will analyze production demands and stock usage to provide material coverage, ensure effective communication and co-ordination between all plants and suppliers. Communicate reports to the supply & logistics organization. You should proactively address material issues and constraints, consistently work towards achieving minimal obsoletes, provide all necessary information to suppliers in time and align on production schedules and security stocks.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
• Download and validate weekly dynamic and static data from systems (Excel, APO).
• Coordination of changeovers via weekly spreadsheets.
• Follow up and alignment on supplier stocks, upload & maintaining of data in SAP on a weekly basis (Outlook, SAP).
• Check IDOC List and initiate stock upload into SAP.
• Placing packaging material contracts in SAP and monitoring supplier delivery performance.
• Participating in Pack Change Committee meetings and follow-up on packaging projects and possible impacts on materials.
• Consistent and effective communication to suppliers and internal teams regarding material availability.
• Escalating of material constraints in time when necessary.
• Run access queries and save access reports on share (MS Access).
• Serve as potential back-up for team lead.
• Take up coaching and coordination within the team.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
• High School or University education preferably in Economics/ Business Administration/ Logistics/ International Trade or relevant field.
• Minimum 1 year previous work experience in supply chain planning or analytical role
• Advanced to fluent knowledge of English
• Strong coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
• Analytical and numeracy skills.
• Strong self-organization and time management skills.
• Continually seeking out new improvements and opportunities.
• Good knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and knowledge of MS Access.
• Self-starter, a team player ready to work hard and learn more
• High energy & positive attitude
Using an actual e-mail address usually helps when looking for a job. Don't worry we won't spam you :-)
Improve your chances to find the right job.
By leaving your e-mail address you get access to the advanced jobsearch functions, unlock better matching and never miss out on the latest jobs. You will receive an e-mail with a password from us including a link to unsubscribe. (Of course we would love if you didn't do that.) Please come back to find out how a free account helps you getting the job you deserve.