The business world continues to expand in an incredible pace and the mobility of workforces has increased commensurately. Our clients’ unique approach to meeting this demand has always been simple yet innovative: Understanding perfectly the individual relocation needs of each corporation and each employee, while growing and changing its services alongside the market.
Bolstering its service offering through a series of key acquisitions and network expansions — including partnering with market leaders moving vehicle lines. Ensuring the right tools are in place before, during and after, our client has always been prepared to be the answer for every relocation — domestic or international, large or small.
Today, our client continues to grow on the understanding that the needs of every business and each relocation are different. Knows that the success of a relocation depends as much on meeting an employee’s satisfaction as on the needs of the company. And using a service model that puts caring for the client and their employees at the center, offerings tailored to a company’s culture — leading to the highest quality results, time after time.
Our clients’ team works globally to provide the best service locally — a company that is everything you need, everywhere you need it.
EMEA Service Centre services in Prague have been successfully operating since 2006. By taking this opportunity, you can now become an integral part of our Prague Finance Department.
• 30.000 CZK – 35.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience)
• Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
• Permanent employment contract
• All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
• Positive, social & international working environment
• Accessible and supportive management
• Free refreshments in the workplace
• Social events and team building activities
• Office building in the centre of Prague
Client Finance Analyst is responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the financial data related to client’s relocation program. You will assure timely and correct invoicing of all expenses, and management of the month/quarter/year-end processes. You will be in charge of that expense payments are properly audited to all relocation policies and contracts with clients. In addition, Client Finance Analyst is in daily communication with the clients, Client Service team and other departments to answer questions related to taxes and expenses.
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for preparation, auditing and reporting of all client financial data and reports prior to submission to client
• Process and control employee payments
• Communication with operations for approvals and exceptions
• Preparation of invoicing to clients, including all required reconciliations and invoicing reports
• Ensure that all payments are correctly coded for both classification and taxability
• Prepare ad-hoc reports per customer requests
• Process and audit supplier invoices
• Assist in training and special projects as needed (mentoring for on-the-job training, employee development and acting as a subject matter expert)
• University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant is preferred
• Previous work experience within a similar role or in administration is a big plus
• Advanced to fluent level of English
• Good Excel knowledge
• Detail-oriented, good analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to work in a team and deadline driven environment
Feel free to contact me on my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Using an actual e-mail address usually helps when looking for a job. Don't worry we won't spam you :-)
Improve your chances to find the right job.
By leaving your e-mail address you get access to the advanced jobsearch functions, unlock better matching and never miss out on the latest jobs. You will receive an e-mail with a password from us including a link to unsubscribe. (Of course we would love if you didn't do that.) Please come back to find out how a free account helps you getting the job you deserve.