Key Devops engineer in Agile team responsible for developing, automating, maintaining and managing complete Pega and Java based production system
• Build, release and configuration management of Business Lending applications in production systems.
• Pre-production testing activities such as test case creation, test automation scripts have been developed for different testing phases as functional, integration and regression suites.
• Played a key role in implementing continuous integration and delivery pipeline for deployments. Involved in analysis, design and development.
• Involved in the development of Page Flows, Business Objects and configuration in Pega case types
• Executed SQL queries to verify the database for the relevant test cases.
• Worked effectively with Developers in AGILE – SPOTIFY model to ensure Selenium automation, high quality, release deadlines and deployment processes.
• Involved in writing parent POM.XML files to establish the code quality tools integration. Installing, configuring and administering Jenkins CI tool on Linux machines.
• Created a Pega test automation framework from scratch using Selenium, Java, Serenity BDD and PEGA core libraries.
• Maintained Git repositories for DevOps environment, automation code and configuration
• Developed BASH scripts to redact sensitive date from Apache server and error logs, deploy JAR files in parallel using CA Nolio release Management
Using an actual e-mail address usually helps when looking for a job. Don't worry we won't spam you :-)
Improve your chances to find the right job.
By leaving your e-mail address you get access to the advanced jobsearch functions, unlock better matching and never miss out on the latest jobs. You will receive an e-mail with a password from us including a link to unsubscribe. (Of course we would love if you didn't do that.) Please come back to find out how a free account helps you getting the job you deserve.