• Conduct all quality inspections in the area of assigned responsibility.
• Ensure to keep track, organise and stored accordingly guidelines. For LMP produced products, as well as our products manufactured by our co manufacturers
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Activities will include Quality Assurance program management, for training and coaching of their production employees
• Prepare, execute/support in the necessary audits (approx. 10 per year like HACCP, IFS, excluding regular retail client audits
• Actively develop and improve skill set and abilities by keeping aware of QA industry trends and techniques.
• Support in weekly internal audit production plant Oss. In conjunction with the Qa Manager
About the team:
Our Quality team in Production is involved in any quality issues consequently food production. In addition, they work in close corporation with the customer quality team in Dusseldorf as well as internal departments like Product Development etc.