Our Asian-based client is expanding its market among European car manufacturers for its range of onboard electronics solutions. The Sales and Marketing Director, based in the UK, is looking for a French-speaking Application Engineer to be based in the Paris area, working on an independent basis for 12 months, with a view to launching an office in France in 2018.
The global mission of the Application Engineer is to increase the company's market by creating a bridge between the French car manufacturers' engineering and purchasing departments on the one hand, and the company's R&D department on the other. The Engineer will be supported by the Sales and Marketing Director for the sales process.
In more detail the responsibilities will be as follows:
• Create and maintain contacts with French car manufacturers and suppliers, in order to increase visibility of our solutions
• Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of our products
• Prepare product / development proposals based on customers' needs (building on information from HQ in Korea)
• Take part in ensuring there is up-to-date documentation for our products in French (and English)
• Work in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Director to close sales
• Follow-up sales by ensuring any communications or technical difficulties are resolved
• Demonstrations of products/ presence at tradefairs
• Maintain regular reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director as well as to HQ in Korea
Using an actual e-mail address usually helps when looking for a job. Don't worry we won't spam you :-)
Improve your chances to find the right job.
By leaving your e-mail address you get access to the advanced jobsearch functions, unlock better matching and never miss out on the latest jobs. You will receive an e-mail with a password from us including a link to unsubscribe. (Of course we would love if you didn't do that.) Please come back to find out how a free account helps you getting the job you deserve.